We are proud of our long history of providing fire and life safety systems and services and can now provide these services directly to the federal government through our GSA contract.
Our technicians allow you to manage your facilities more efficiently by ensuring that your fire alarm systems are fully operational at all times. We know that the safety and smooth operation of your personnel and facilities is a priority. Working with AFA helps government agencies and contractors to meet small business contracting requirements.
A PARTNER YOU CAN RELY ON
Our knowledgeable employees have experience with all of the leading fire alarm systems. The partnerships we have built with fire alarm manufacturers means that our technicians are familiar with older and the most current systems. You can rely on our responsiveness and our attention to detail to ensure that your personnel and facilities are safe.
OUR GSA CONTRACT
Under AFA’s GSA contract number GS-21F-021BA, Schedule 03FAC, we are authorized to provide inspection, testing and service of fire alarm systems within the Facilities Maintenance and Management designation. AFA is authorized to provide SIN 561-001 services.
SIN 561-001: FIRE ALARM SYSTEM PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR SERVICES
Services include but are not limited to the performance, inspection, testing, and preventative maintenance or repair of a variety of fire alarm and notification systems, equipment and components such as manual alarm devices, smoke and heat detectors, tamper switches, pressure switches, waterflow switches, remote and graphic annunciators, main fire alarm panel and components, voice alarm system, speakers and horns and other audible and visual devices, wiring circuits and junctions, all other alarm, detection and control and ancillary devices, and emergency power operations.
AFA’s GSA Schedules program provides multiple benefits to our government clients.
- Reduced lead time to obtain services without a complicated bid process
- Competitive, negotiated rates that have been determined to be fair-and-reasonable
- Prequalified and reviewed vendor capabilities
- Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Task Order awards are based on Best Value
- Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) offer better pricing
- Authorized and available for all Federal Agencies and the District of Columbia
- Direct relationships between government agencies and the contractor
- Encourages the use of contractor teams and subcontractors
Contact us to learn more about our GSA fire systems and services or to request a price list of our GSA services.